Charming space for rent at the historic Congress hotel* available for celebrations, weddings, dinners, fundraisers and concerts.
- Beautiful lobby for guests to enter with large door entry to the space
- Close to Downtown Baltimore in the Mt Vernon District between Eutaw and Howard Streets.
- Centre Street Light Rail stop one block north.
- Secured entry.
- Handicapped Accessible
- Great location.
- On and off street parking available.
- Marble floor
- Rooms available for storage and back of the house operations.
- Wi-Fi access.
- Many electric outlets and easily accessible breaker box.
- Tables and chairs available.
- Comes with Kitchenette
Contact: Mary Beth Sodus for information, appointments for walk through at 410-262-7849
Prices available upon request.
*History: Known originally as the Hotel Kernan, the Congress Hotel was built in 1905 by James L. Kernan. Kernan was a savvy businessman who sought to capitalize on the ways in which immigration had influenced the tastes of wealthy visitors and Baltimore natives alike.